Röhm presents MERACRYL® proTerra MMA based on sustainable raw materials at EPCA 2023
- New MERACRYL® proTerra MMA is based on sustainable raw materials while maintaining proven performance
- ISCC PLUS certification and sourcing of sustainable raw materials
- 30 percent sustainable content and 25 percent reduction of the product carbon footprint
Röhm takes responsibility for the European Methacrylates industry
The last eighteen months surely have proven to be incredibly challenging for the petrochemical industry. We are sincerely grateful for the commitment and loyalty of customers, who valued the partnership during the last months. Röhm values this commitment and we are now able to provide the support our valuable customers need to bring value back into the downstream sectors.
Röhm's MMA and PMMA Receive ISCC PLUS Certification
- Certified products to be launched this year
- New certified materials are supplementing the existing sustainable product portfolio
Röhm resumed methacrylate monomer production in Worms
After the extended shutdown of several Methacrylate monomer production units in Worms, production has resumed.
Planned turnarounds for MMA and other MERACRYL® Methacrylate Monomers 2023/2024
The following Röhm plants will be shut down for planned maintenance in 2023.