Price increase for MERACRYL® MMA (methyl methacrylate) and other methacrylate monomer products
Effective August 15, 2021, Röhm GmbH announces a price increase for MERACRYL® MMA (methyl methacrylate) and other methacrylate monomer products in Europe.
UPDATE 21/07/2021: RHINE RIVER WATER LEVELS NORMALIZING AGAIN
Heavy rainfall in the last week over the western part of Germany, Belgium and Netherlands led to massive flooding. Our thoughts are with the victims and the families who lost their homes and belongings. Employees living in the area need to take care of their families and homes. In some areas, the whole infrastructure has been destroyed. Truck and train traffic have been severely impacted in several areas, but are currently recovering.
RÖHM to build MMA plant on US Gulf Coast
- Investment for the new MMA production plant is approved
- Mechanical completion planned for 2023
- Technology enables a high yield with low energy consumption
Brexit: Preparations for substance registrations on schedule
Brexit, the UK's withdrawal from the EU, took effect on January 1, 2021. This development also has an impact on the registration of substances that Röhm exports to and imports from the UK.
Röhm pushes ahead with plans to build large-scale MMA plant based on LiMA technology
- Memorandum of Understanding signed
- Production start-up planned for 2023
- Technology enables a high product yield with low energy consumption